Material & Care
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed
- do not iron on print
- medium iron
- machine wash cool
- Imported Yes
- The fabric is denim.
- Sleeve length: Full-length sleeves
- Embroidered button cuffs
- jacket collar: Turn-down collar
- A pair of side waist pockets and two chest pockets are on the front
- The jacket usually has sleeves and fastens on the front or side.
- An outerwear jacket is generally a lightweight, tight-fitting, and less insulating garment than a coat, also known as outerwear.
- Some jackets have a fashion component, while others serve as protective clothing.
- There are many benefits that a jacket offers us, particularly when we want to keep it stylish and still protect ourselves against the cold.
- Jackets are a must for everyone’s wardrobe.
- It is important that you have at least two to three types of jackets available to you during the winter.
- Jackets are generally considered to be winter clothes;
- however, light jackets are perfect to add to your wardrobe during spring and summer.
- Furthermore, jackets can be the perfect choice when it comes to dressing up and preparing for any cool environment.
- Approximately 10 to 15 days after customers will receive the order.
- Customer satisfaction is our top priority! It is possible to exchange and return your order if you aren’t satisfied with it.
- We will reship your order.
- Orders must be returned or exchanged within 10 days of receipt in pristine condition; items that have been washed, worn, or used will not be accepted, and customers are responsible for the cost of return and exchange shipping.
- Return shipping is non-refundable.
- Payments can be made using Visa and MasterCard
- You can also pay with Pay later, PayPal, and DHL.
- You can find more information on our customer service pages.