Vlone x Tupac Rebel Of The Underground Hoodie – White
- Brief Product History
- Material & Care
- Interesting Feature
- Delivery information
- Reviews 0
Brief Product History
Tupac Shakur Introducing the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, he becomes the first solo rapper to enter the hall. “Rabel of the Underground” is one of Tupac Shaku’s most famous lyrics. As a result of this album release, Tupac and Vlone collab up to create hoodies and long sleeves. Vlone Tupac Rebel Of The Underground long sleeves are available in two colors: Vlone x Tupac Rebel Of The Underground Sweatshirt White and Vlone x Tupac Rebel Of The Underground Sweatshirt – Black. Vlone brand offers you the latest collection. this is an ideal gift for the Winter and Autumn is this Vlone Hoodie. Don’t miss out on the trendy collection! Hurry up! shop now.
Material & Care
- Long sleeve
- Pullover Hoodie
- Cotton 80%,Polyester 20%
- Care instructions
- tumble dry medium
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed
- no dry clean
- do not iron on print
- medium iron
- machine wash cool
- Black & White
- Imported Yes
- You can warm up in a hoodie and feel comfortable, stylish, and versatile.
- The hoodie can be worn at any time this is perfect for any occasion.
- Hoodies can be worn casually as well.
- You can wear it with formal, semiformal, or smart casual looks as soon as you add it to your wardrobe.
- Approximately 10 to 15 days after customers will receive the order.
- Customer satisfaction is our top priority! It is possible to exchange and return your order if you aren’t satisfied with it.
- We will reship your order.
- Orders must be returned or exchanged within 10 days of receipt in pristine condition; items that have been washed, worn, or used will not be accepted, and customers are responsible for the cost of return and exchange shipping.
- Return shipping is non-refundable.
- Payments can be made using Visa and MasterCard
- You can also pay with Pay later, PayPal, and DHL.
- You can find more information on our customer service pages.
There are no reviews yet.